Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Does anyone know :

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_123360885's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2007
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Does anyone know :

    About:
    The Susy Tree

    Sensabaugh Tunnel

    And The Haunted Orphanage??

    What really happened, and which of these are really haunted?
    & also if you know of any places not mentioned, which im sure there are tonnnns, please share [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    All of them are haunted. By me.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    Wrong. You only haunt the forum. LOL
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    [ QUOTE ]
    Wrong. You only haunt the forum. LOL

    [/ QUOTE ]

    LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    I thought you'd see the humor in that. grin
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    I've been too both tunnels and it's the little tunnel that is the creepiest. I have on video tape a man saying "We're gonna drown in here." that was captured at the little tunnel. I've also heard voices in the tunnel and thought someone was after me. I also have pics of the bigger tunnel that can flip you out but I personally have never been frightened at that one. There are several stories about each tunnel including devil worshipping, hounds from hades, and the typical ghost stories. Whether they're true or not, that remains another story.
    I've also heard stories about the Rotherwood Mansion in Kport including a hound from hades that roams the grounds. All I know is that it's a beautiful house with a tragic story.
    One story I've heard with the haunted orphanage in Wise is that if the cows are in the field you pass on the right before it, then nothing is happening at the orphanage. But if there aren't any cows in the field, you need to be extra careful. You hear so many different stories regarding the orphanage so I tend to just let it go in one ear and out the other.
    I've also heard that there is a haunted cemetary in Ramsey. Has anybody else heard about this? I'm assuming it's the cemetary next to the highway unless there's another one.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member harmon52's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2006
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    only one i have heard of was sensabaugh tunnel.. i've heard that there is acutally 2 tunnels.. one that you can't drive through and the other one that you can drive through.. im not for sure though.. where is the susy tree and the haunted orpanage? i've heard the netherland inn mansion was haunted.. any truth?
    "But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle victorious."

    - Vince Lombardi


  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    the haunted orphanage is in wise..
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    Sensabaugh tunnel in KPT is creepy, a friend of mine went there one night and took some pictures.
    Here is what it looks like in the daytime Sensabaugh Tunnel

    The first one is the orig. pic, the second one is just lightened up, no editing Original Pic Lightened Pic
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member TripleThreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know :

    there is a house at the end of sensabaugh tunnel where the family that the myth was started about supposedly lived and lots of people go knock on their door after driving through the tunnel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •